Monday, August 22, 2011

Brown Sugar Meatloaf

So way back when I made this recipe for my sister and bro in law. I had it on my other blog, but wanted to put it on here :)

1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup ketchup
1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
3/4 cup milk
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
3/4 cup finely crushed saltine cracker crumbs

Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
Press brown sugar in the bottom of prepared loaf pan and spread ketchup over the sugar
In a mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients thoroughly and shape into a loaf. Place on top of ketchup.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices run clear.

Thank you to Apprecipes.com for giving me this awesome recipe!! Let me know what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment