Sunday, January 8, 2012

Crock Pot Potato Soup

So I made this AWESOME potato soup tonight. I don't want to toot my own horn...but I was proud. This recipe is hard to judge because it's very subjective to how much you need and all.

Potatoes (I think I did 8ish) I did peeled, you don't have to though
16-24 oz chicken broth
Cream of Chicken soup
Water
Carrots (if desired)
Garlic Salt
1/2-1 onion or just chopped onions
Chives
Salt

These last 2 I added 2 hours before it was done
4 TB butter
8 oz cream cheese

Put in crock pot on high for 6 hours. Add the last 2 ingredients at hour 4 and stir often. I have also gotten a couple cups or so and put it in the blender to try and make this soup a little more chunky. Also add other ingredients you think would be delicious and send a comment my way telling me how it turned out!

Oh, and throw some cheese or bacon on top after all is said and done :)


No comments:

Post a Comment