Thursday, April 7, 2011

Egg in Toast


Okay, so this isn't anything special. (Sorry. I haven't been in a baking mood lately. So keeping this blog up is actually real hard.) This is just a simple egg in toast I made the other day. Get bread, cut circle in it with cup or cookie cutter, butter both sides, put egg in middle, cook. So easy right?! I usually scramble my egg up a bit while it's in there, and add salt. My favorite part is actually the middle piece of bread. Not sure why. This is so easy! I love brainless recipes :)

2 comments:

  1. For my kids, I like to use differently shaped cookie cutters to cut out the middle. They think it is pretty cool! Around Christmas I had a tree, sometimes I will do a train, just whatever fits! It makes it more fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read this with my husband in the room and his mouth started watering. now i'm gonna try these!

    ReplyDelete