Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Crock Pot Hamburger

So this recipe was simple yet delicious. I was angry that day so making a crock pot meal so I wouldn't have to do anything that night made me feel way better. (Even though Jon was feeling sick that night so he didn't eat much...)

1 pound hamburger
4 potatoes cut into pieces
Lots o Carrots!
Brown Gravy mix
Onion flakes
I want to say some Italian Bread Crumbs...
And of course a bit of water

Combine, cook for 6 hours.

This meal was easy and when served with my breadsticks so all in all, delicious! I love that you can never really mess up a crock pot, there will be pictures of this one to come. Wahoo! Sorry I fail at blogging. That is also because I fail to find the energy to cook. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this one! I've wanted to make it since you posted on facebook about making it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dinner tonight! yum! how long did you leave this in the crock pot?

    ReplyDelete