Sunday, October 9, 2011

No Bake Cookies

Seriously? I haven't posted this?? That's just sad, well here is my No bake cookie recipe. In which I LOVE!

1 3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup peanut butter (I like creamy)
3 cups quick-cooking oats
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Also if you are feeling adventurous I have added a little nutmeg and cinnamon to this in the past. I don't have amounts, because I never measured. I want to say it was like 4 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp nutmeg...but please don't quote me on that.

In medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter and cocoa powder. Bring to boil, and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, oats and vanilla. Put spoonfuls onto wax paper or sprayed pan. Let cool until hardened.

1 comment:

  1. I actually do equal proportions of peanut butter and cocoa. Creamy and chocolaty. Yum! I may have to go make some now...

    ReplyDelete