Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mashed Potatoes

Tonight I tried to add some extra stuff to bagged mashed potatoes to make it more delicious and I decided this:

Fake mashed potatoes are always disgusting. Make real ones.

So here is how I make my mashed potatoes:

potatoes
butter
ranch dressing
milk
salt

Boil peeled potatoes until you can squish them to the side of the pot, drain. Blend all these things together until it is a consistency you enjoy. DO NOT take the potatoes out of the potmuntil you are sure they are well squishable :)

I don't really measure that well with these. You just do however much you like. Let's say...

4 potatoes
1/2 a stick-3/4 stick butter
um...ranch dressing to taste
1/4ish cup milk (that one is very hard)
salt

That is all very relative. I apologize. What did we learn from today my friends??

Fake potatoes :(

Real potatoes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment