Thursday, March 17, 2011

French Toast


So I know that some of my recipes may be very basic and obvious, but this isn't to impress people. This is something I want to do for me. Show myself that I have talent in this area and record the things I think about the meals I make. Tonight's dinner:

French Toast

2 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
a little vanilla
cinnamon

Mix together and then dip bread in it. Cook on griddle or pan on oven.

We use the Hearty & Delicious Sara Lee bread. SO good :) This makes about 6 pieces of toast. Try it out and let me know how it goes! Man, this would have been great with some bacon.

(I would have gotten a picture of the whole thing, but it was so delicious so I just had to start eating. Sorry :)

1 comment:

  1. I like to add a little bit of nutmeg to my french toast as well. Thanks for the recipes!

    ReplyDelete