Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pizza Soup


So a friend of mine, Ris Ratliff, told me that I should start a blog of recipes. Upon pondering such an endeavor, I thought it sounded pretty awesome. I love to cook and also love to share with people how much I love to cook. So here is my delicious blog!


There is no real start to my favorite recipe, I have so many. So tonight I will start with what Jon and I had for dinner.

Quick Pizza Soup

1 pound ground beef
2 cans condensed tomato soup, undiluted
6-1/2 cups water
1 jar spaghetti sauce (Prego 3 cheese is great)
1 T Italian seasoning (Italian bread crumbs also work)
Cheddar Cheese

Brown beef, drain. Add soup, water, spaghetti sauce and Italia
n seasoning; bring to boil. Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. (Stirring every 5 makes me feel better) Add desired amount of cheese. Small handful works well.

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea for this blog! And this looks yummy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think your pictures look great! It makes me feel better knowing what it is supposed to look like. ^^ I made this recipe tonight with the breadsticks and my husband and I really liked it. The only changes I made was I used milk instead of water and only used 4 cups instead of 6 1/2. You are awesome Em! Keep up the good recipes!

    ReplyDelete